A great stacking bracelet for everyday wear. The 6mm round gemstones are the perfect size and gentle against the skin. This simple bracelet of 6mm rounds is lifted by the balancing gold Agate. Slip this on everyday and stack it with other gemstones, or wear by itself and nothing else is needed. This is a unique one off bracelet.
This bracelet would make the ideal present or a special treat for yourself.
Makes a great stacking bracelet.
Bracelet measures 7.5″ – 8″ before tying and is made with durable stretch jewellery cord for a “one size fits most” style.
The gemstones are ethically mined.
Symbolism of the colour green
Green is the color of the Heart Chakra, also known as Anahata. This chakra is located at the center of the chest area and is linked to the heart, lungs, circulatory system, cardiac plexus, and the complete chest area. The Heart Chakra bridges the gap between the physical and spiritual worlds. Opening the Heart Chakra allows a person to love more, empathize, and feel compassion.
- Green, blue-green, and blue are sacred colors in Iran, where they symbolize paradise.
- As the emblematic color of Ireland, green represents the vast green hillsides, as well as Ireland’s patron saint, St. Patrick. I
- In Japan, green is regarded as the color of eternal life.
- In Aztec culture, green was considered to be royal because it was the colour of the quetzal plumes used by the Aztec chieftains.
- The solid green flag of Libya is currently the only national flag of a single color.
- In China, jade stones represent virtue and beauty.
- In Portugal, green is the color of hope because of its associations with spring.
- In the highlands of Scotland, people used to wear green as a mark of honour.